Carter thinks Christmas is all about getting presents, so we had to remind him about the birth of Jesus and that it is much better to give than to receive. We passed out several Christmas tins to our neighbors and I think the joy on their faces taught Carter that sharing is caring. ;)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Sharing is Caring
Saturday afternoon Grandma Burkhardt came over to make lots of Christmas goodies with the boys to share with our neighbors. Carter and Jordan had lots of fun pouring and mixing the ingredients for Chex Mix, rolling the peanut butter into balls for Buckeyes, and shaking up the bags full of powdered sugar for Puppy Chow. Grandma B is so good with them, even when they are super wound up.
Carter thinks Christmas is all about getting presents, so we had to remind him about the birth of Jesus and that it is much better to give than to receive. We passed out several Christmas tins to our neighbors and I think the joy on their faces taught Carter that sharing is caring. ;)

Carter thinks Christmas is all about getting presents, so we had to remind him about the birth of Jesus and that it is much better to give than to receive. We passed out several Christmas tins to our neighbors and I think the joy on their faces taught Carter that sharing is caring. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a good weekend! Good job Grandma B!! Making memories is such a gift for everyone involved. Please hide the Buckeyes from me when I come Tuesday!
One thing I have always noticed with Barb is that she has an amazing way with kids. I used to watch her at church in amazement when she would walk over by some kids and they would straighten right up...all the while remaining real calm. I'm sure the boys had a blast! Good job Grandma B!!! :)
BTW...I love when you post on facebook that you updated. That reminds me that I haven't checked blog in forever! :)
What up Miss Blog Police?? Guess I'm gonna have to take over your role and say, "Time to update!" ;)
Post a Comment